N2N announces the release of Illuminate 3.1. This release contains new features, minor enhancements, user interface changes, infrastructure updates, and bug fixes. The following updates are included within this release.
- Consumer Onboarding Verification
- Certified Build Implementation Notes
- Client Onboarding Notes
- Certified Build variables
- Verified consumer functionality impacts in the following modules respectively
- In Account Filters, showing only verified and active Consumers
- API Builder - Creation, Edit, Copying an API, Authorisation of an API
- API Explorer
- API Logs
- In the client account, Onboarding Notes is added in the Configuration module
- Certified Build Implementation notes are now available along with the builds for all logins
- Connectnow integration improvements that include, Showing the default values while deploying a certified build and also, Connection properties are mandatory for deploying certified builds
- Onboarding improvements to establish a link between illuminate and Connectnow accounts along with other filter improvements
- Cache improvements for atom services
- Remap Global variables used in Certified Builds as Certified Build Variables
- Added support for PUT to POST conversion.
- Responsiveness improvements and support for the platform.
- Connectnow Key related issues
- Certified Build related connectnow issues
- Account Filter issues
- Input / Output transformation XSLT add, update functionality
- Onboarding Client issues
- Scheduler issues
- API Builder issues
- Certified build deployment, redeployment, and update issues
- Certified build categories filtering
- Copy template to a Data consumer
- Partner account login issues
- Resend email invitation
- Configuration module issues
- Many more fixes.